TNRUTHER-L Archives

Archiver > TNRUTHER > 2011-07 > 1311796073

From: "Carlson, Richard J" <>
Subject: Re: [TNRUTHER] Sara Elizabeth Barber
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:47:53 +0000

It's also worth noting that the 1910 census states explicitly that Sallie E. Lannon was the mother of 3 children, two of whom were living. This is consistent with the information that there were three children, but no more. (The 1900 census states that Sallie was the mother of only two children, both living, but this was apparently an error. In any case, neither the 1900 or 1910 census suggests that there were ever more than three children.)

-Richard Carlson