TNRUTHER-L Archives

Archiver > TNRUTHER > 2004-02 > 1078017141

From: Mari Byers <>
Subject: RE: [TNRUTHER] Cemetery Lookup
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:12:36 -0600

Teresa,
You weren't out of town...you were IN town <G>. I hope all is well
with your brother. Let me know please. Yes, the Gore Center has copies of
the cemetery books. They also have a copy machine. When I go down there I
scan what I want and email it back to me. The Gore Center is located in
the LRC at MTSU. Go in the front door and it's all the way to your
right. If you come through the back door, you'll see AV Services on the
left.... My husband's office is just past the control room. His second
office is the edit bay where he spends way too much time. He'll be happy
to take anyone down to the Gore Center. They are the greatest folks around!
Mari