TNRUTHER-L Archives

Archiver > TNRUTHER > 2004-02 > 1078015529

From: "Teresa Ghee Elliott" <>
Subject: RE: [TNRUTHER] Cemetery Lookup
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:48:09 -0600

No problem. :) I have been out of town. My brother was supposed to have
surgery at Vanderbilt Friday. Long story-short, he is home, no surgery. I
might add that MTSU has copies of these books as I believe the Huntsville
Library does, so you might check your local genealogy library for copies.

Teresa Ghee Elliott
Any information I give that you can't find in your version of TMG 5.1 is
probably due to customization on my part.
For Rutherford County TN Cemeteries www.Rutherfordcemeteries.home-page.org
For TMG sentences
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~rutherfordcemetery/TMG.html>;