TNRUTHER-L Archives

Archiver > TNRUTHER > 2004-02 > 1077981200

From: Rebecca Christensen <>
Subject: [TNRUTHER] Cemetery books
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:13:20 -0800 (PST)

Estelle
The 3 Rutherford Co.,TN cemetery books have been microfiched (total 14
microfiche) and are available to rent from the Family History Library in
Salt Lake City through your local Family History Center. The microfiche
will remain at the local Family History Center indefinitely - they do not
need to be sent back to Salt Lake City. Check www.familysearch.org for
the cemetery book microfiche numbers or any other records you want to
order concerning Rutherford Co., TN or anywhere else in the world. If
you do not know where your closest Family History Center is you can check
that on the website as well.

Rebecca Christensen