TNRUTHER-L Archives

Archiver > TNRUTHER > 2002-01 > 1010009335

From: "Terry Ceballos" <>
Subject: Re: [TNRUTHER] Roll Call
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:08:55 -0600

Possibly. My Mary Fagon was born about 1788. What info I have on Mary
comes from Judy Richie. "Her parents were John S. Fagan (b. abt. 1740,
possibly Co Meath Ireland) and Patricia Martha Lanier. In John's will he
named two daughters. Both were married, but it's not known whether they
married in Virginia or Tennessee. According to the Lanier Book by Louise
Ingersol, sisters Mary Kelley Fagan (b. ca 1799) and Sarah Jones Fagan (b.
ca 1795) were both born in Virginia. Mary and Sarah married REED brothers."
I believe that it was Mary who married my gggrandfather. They were in
Rutherford Co. TN in 1830, but I can't find them in 1840. Then in 1850
Jesse and Mary show up in Marshall Co KY. By 1865, they had moved to
Johnson Co. IL.

Terry Ceballos
"Oh, what a tangled mess you see,
If you take a peek at my family tree!"