TNRUTHER-L Archives

Archiver > TNRUTHER > 2001-01 > 0980143645

From: Kate <>
Subject: Neal
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:07:25 -0800

Posted on: Rutherford Co. Tn Queries
Reply Here: http://genconnect.rootsweb.com/gc/USA/Tn/Rutherford/450

Surname: Neal, Norman
-------------------------

Hi: I have a John Neal in my line but no birth/death dates. He married
Cynthia (maiden name maybe Bell). Their daughter Nancy Neal b. 1807 married
John Norman. This family from from NC/VA/Rutherford/Carroll Co TN. What
interested me about your post is Thomas, as one of the Norman girls was
Sarah Thomas Norman b. 1846. Could your John Neal be the father of my Nancy
Neal? I have no siblings for her and know only that her parents were John
and Cynthia Neal. Do you have the will of John Neal from 1845 and does
it mention any other heirs? Thanks so much. Kate.

This thread: