TNOBION-L Archives

Archiver > TNOBION > 2012-03 > 1330903035

From: Jo Pace <>
Subject: [TNOBION] Mozelle Green Clark- born about 1895
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:17:15 -0700

I am searcing for information on Georgia Mozelle Green Clark, born about 1895 in Tennessee. She was a daughter of Claude Green (1870-1941) and Mattie Jackson. Mozelle was married to Frank Clark May 19, 1917 in Obion County, Tennessee. I found them on the 1920 Census in McCracken County, Kentucky census and they have one daughter Mary E. Clark born about 1918. Frank Clark died January 1930 in Lake County, Tennessee, and Mozelle died 1939 in Obion County, Tennessee. Her death certificate says she died in the County Home for Indigent of pulmonary tuberculosis. Is there any information on this County Home? It was in Union City. I would like to know more about the children of Frank and Mozelle. What happened to Mary E. Clark, born 1918? I have also heard that they had several other children in addition to Mary. Searching for descendants of this family.

Jo Pace

This thread: