TNJACKSO-L Archives

Archiver > TNJACKSO > 2009-09 > 1251924469

From: Jeannie <>
Subject: [TNJACKSO] I found HER Vallie Lillie Climer Newberry
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:47:49 -0400 (EDT)

I want to say Thank you to all that helped

I want to tell you I have been searching for information on my great aunt for 9 years and guess what they butchered her given names and today with the help of many others I found her. She died in 1919 and was only 30 when she died. on the marriage certificate spouse listed as W A Newbery no given names. Her name is Vallie Lillie Climer. They have her as Wallie and Lival and another val lil this has been a real work out for me HOORay I found her THANKS TO LOTS OF HARD WORK AND HELP. I have found her two children Rexford Newberry and Myrtle Newberry and will now work on finding them and their families.
Jeannie
Breaking those brick walls one brick at a time. You can share this will others if you wish. ALway think outside the box. The only way to get this done

Fathers Surnames - Adams, Black, Brooks, Bull, Burchfield, Duncan, Gilky, Gregory. Lowe, Lowery, Norwood, Peeler, Searcy, Sweat, Tomlin, White

Mothers Surnames - Cassity any spelling of the name, Climer, Butler, Dalton, Duke, Hughes, Key, Kirby, McKinnis, Lee, Long, Sircy, Ramsey, Thomas, Sircy, Witcher, Young

Spouse Surnames _ Blanton, Burchett, Coldiron, Conley, Fairchild, Howard, Long, McCarty, Pickelsimer, Williams,

Godspeed
Jeannie

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet