TNCANNON-L Archives

Archiver > TNCANNON > 2010-12 > 1293465026

From: Debbie in AL <>
Subject: Re: [TNCANNON] [TNRUTHER] Bowman, Locke and Harris Families
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:50:26 -0600

Bill, Did Gen Matthew Locke die in NC or TN? What was Mary's maiden name? Who were their children? Really trying to hunt down John P. Harris m. Bowman, Margaret June 21, 1832 (Was a Locke?) He died 1841 in Cannon co. TN My ggrandfather was John L. Harris b. 1822 m. (1)Sarah Bryson abt 1845 (2) Rebecca Reed abt 1879 both in Cannon Co. TN. He died 1913 in Cannon Co. TN Thanks, Debbie in AL

PS- Jess Lewis, hope this isn't too much to post.