TNCANNON-L Archives

Archiver > TNCANNON > 2009-05 > 1242005675

Subject: Re: [TNCANNON] Reasons to leave TN
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 21:34:35 -0400

I have Young family members from Cannon County, who moved to Texas.

Pleasant Alford Young a son of Will H. Young and his Preston wife moved to Fannin County, Texas.? They may have had cousin who also moved to Fannin County.

Pleasant Alford Young's sister, Nicey C. Young Carrick also moved to Texas.? I'm not sure but may have been Childress County, Texas.? N. C. Young Carrick was the widow of Joseph M. Carrick son of Andrew Jackson Carrick.

Both of these families moved after 1900.

Helen