TNCANNON-L Archives

Archiver > TNCANNON > 2008-03 > 1205095657

From: <>
Subject: Re: [TNCANNON] Harris
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 15:47:37 -0500

Debbie,

The picture that I have is a group picture of James jefferson and Rebecca
and 9 of their children. It was probably taken in the late 1920s. It came
from Sylvia Rebecca Harris the daughter of Sam Howard Harris. She married
George Eugene Demumbreum. The picture was given to me by their daughter
Diane.

I published the book Our morgan Family in 2006. It is a 3vou set with 1276
pages. Sam Wonders did much of the work in preparing the book for
publication. You can see a preview of the book at trafford.com/05-3152.

Jess' cemetery book states that one of the Tucker cemeteries is on the North
side of Hwy. 70s 7 miles Southeast of Woodbury & .75 mile Northwest of the
Warren County line. To get to the other take 70s West from Woodbury 4 miles
to Culpepper, turn North on Locke Creek Rd. 2 miles, then West on Sam Bernal
Road for .25 mile. The cemetery is on a hillside 30 yards Southwest.

Carl