TNCANNON-L Archives

Archiver > TNCANNON > 2008-03 > 1205093593

From: Kevin Morgan <>
Subject: Re: [TNCANNON] Harris
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

Two of my aunts were married to Tenpennys. I cannot see enough in the File right now to see which ones they were.
I know my Grandfather Morgan named on of my Dad's sisters, Georgia Azzaline Morgan. Could be your Azzaline Tenpenny was a cousin or some relation to him. I have. never seen that name much and she went by Azzaline. She married Willie Thompson. They were not married long. He finished up working the farm and came in and sat down and died of a heart attack. Think he was about 30.. Happened about 1948 Spring. She then married John Hale of Dekalb County. Lived on Cecil Hale Road below Smithville. I believe all of them are buried at Ivy Bluff in Warren County.
Kevin

This thread: