TNBENTON-L Archives

Archiver > TNBENTON > 2004-05 > 1084497881

Subject: WARMACK/WARNICK/WARNOCK, etc.
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:24:42 EDT

Rhonda:

Did your Robert Randall WARMACK md a Stella RAYBORN? My database shows a
Robert WARMACK md Minnie CANTRELL and R. R. WARMACK who md Stella RAYBORN.

The name WARMACK in Benton County - probably other places as well - has
been found as WARNICK and WARNOCK as well - my grand-aunt Lucy Ann WARNICK (29
Dec 1869 Benton County- 25 Sep 1945 Dover, Pope Co, AR) md 25 Sep 1890 Benton
County to 1) my grand-uncle Robert Lee GEORGE (2 Jul 1870 Benton County - 10
Sep 1931 Bertrand, Mississippi Co, MO)and 2) 6 Aug 1896 Benton County to John
Harrison GREER (24 Dec 1844 Benton County- 13 Apr 1934 Plainview, Yell Co, AR).
Lucy Ann's parents were William WARNICK (ca 1829 NC - bet 1880/1890 AR) &
Mary Ann PRESSON (Mar 1829 TN - aft 1900 Benton Co, TN). I do have Lucy Ann's
family & a few other WARNICK/WARNOCK/WARMACK records if you are interested -
don't see any that directly connect to what you have in this message, though.
Will be happy to share what I have.

Jean Stringham