TNANDERS-L Archives

Archiver > TNANDERS > 2009-04 > 1238628043

Subject: Re: [TNANDERS] revolutionary war pension application
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:20:43 -0400

Ancestry.com has some revolutionary war records that they just added in the last 2 months.? I would suggest however footnote.com which is where I was able to obtain my ancestor's record.? I no longer subscribe to footnote however I believe you can do a monthly membership, which is what I did, and it was well worth it.

Angela

Sent: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 3:15 pm

Does anyone know if the Revolutionary War Pension Applications that
were filed in Andersonville County can be obtained in any way other
than through the National Archives. In other words, are there any
local libraries, societies or genealogical groups who have those
records for Anderson County, either in abstracts or microfilm?

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Linda

Linda Stokesbury Brennan, Lansing, MI & Natchitoches, LA
Stokesbury DNA Project Administrator

Researching: STOKESBURY (STUCHBURY), LAMARE, BABIN, DUNNING, OLINGER,
ORR, PAINTER/BAINTER, BAUGHMAN, CLARK, HENINGER
http://www.Stokesbury.org, http://www.artistsuccesskit.com