TMG-PAZ-L Archives

Archiver > TMG-PAZ > 2007-01 > 1169936035

From: Dee Snook <>
Subject: Re: [TMG-PAZ] Handwriting in 1800's
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:13:55 -0800 (PST)

Look at Kip Sperry's book Unfortunately, we don't have a copy in our library. However, we do have other books on early handwriting in the 411 section. Also check the 810 section which is the "how to" section.

Marty <> wrote:
Has anyone found a reference work that is helpful in
reading documents written in the 1800's?

Today I am trying to read old deeds.

Get your own web address.

When a person dies, a library closes.