TMG-PAZ-L Archives

Archiver > TMG-PAZ > 2007-01 > 1168025842

Subject: [TMG-PAZ] December 2006 meeting minutes
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 14:37:22 EST

The Minutes from the December 9, 2006
Sun Country TMG Users' Group meeting

In attendance: Members 14, Guests 2. Everyone present signed the attendance
sheet.

The meeting was called to order at 10:00 AM by Sarajane Storm, President.

Treasurer's Report:
Treasury: Presented by Linda Lambert, Treasurer.

Membership: Presented by Linda. We have 10 paid members for 2007 and 44
paid members for 2006.

Secretary's Report: Prior to the meeting, the November 2006 minutes were
posted to the PAZ mailing list by Laurie Kenville, Secretary. Sarajane asked
if there were any corrections/additions to these minutes and since no
corrections/additions were brought to her attention, the minutes were approved as
posted.

Announcements: Sarajane mentioned that Luc Comeau is offering the computer
programs, GENViewer and GENMatcher, at half price through December 31, 2006.

Business Discussion:
Old Business: Sarajane reminded everyone that their 2007 membership form
and dues are due by January 1, 2007. Leonard Seitz gave us a report on his
audit of the treasury books, through October 2006, and reported that everything
looked fine and was in good order.

New Business: Sarajane asked for volunteers to be on the slate for the
election of our 2007 SCTMG officers. After discussion, the following slate of
officers was ready for a vote: President, Dee Snook; Vice-President, Geneva
Seitz; Secretary, Barb Shroyer; and Treasurer/Membership Chair, Linda Lambert.
Sarajane asked for a vote on this slate of officers and they were
unanimously elected. Sarajane mentioned that our 2007 monthly meeting topics will be
decided at the previous months meeting and then posted to our web site.
Linda will now be responsible for bringing the projector and computer to each
meeting in 2007. Linda went over our 2007 budget. Various members reported on
the 2006 TMG Cruise and the need for someone to be pre-assign as a “
coordinator” of our Users’ Group, in order to be recognized by Bob Velke during
future cruises. Linda said she would check on this for us.

Presentation: Barb Shroyer lead us through the use of SECOND SITE, a
companion computer program that creates web pages from your genealogy information.

The meeting was adjourned at 12:00 PM.

The next meeting will be Saturday, January 13, 2007, at 10:00 AM at the West
Valley Genealogical Library in Youngtown, AZ.

Laurie Kenville, Secretary, Sun Country TMG Users' Group

This thread: