TILLOTSON-L Archives

Archiver > TILLOTSON > 2008-01 > 1199839656

From: ,
Subject: Re: [TILLOTSON] General John Tillotson
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:47:36 -0000

Author: vmodlin
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.tillotson/261.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thanks for looking it up. I am working on applying to the DAR and they didn't give me an indication there would be a problem. I guess that since there are so many John Tillotsons, they want to verify who you really belong to. I do know that he is my ancestor though. I've not found Norman in any of my lines however.

Important Note: