TILLMAN-L Archives

Archiver > TILLMAN > 2003-10 > 1066927084

Subject: Re: tillmans---amanda lucile tillman
Date: 23 Oct 2003 10:38:59 -0600

Surnames: Tillman, Bradford, Fry, Maxwell, Treadaway
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/TISBAIB/529.1

Message Board Post:

My Grandparents were John Franklin Tillman and Nancy Roena Bradford. John was Amanda's Brother and Sam is related to Roena. I have information on this family but only knew that Amanda was a sister. I would love to share information with you. I am looking for information on John B. Tillman as he is my brick wall. I have information on Louisa Fry and associated families. I have information on the Maxwell line. We are having a Tillman reunion this next summer in Oklahoma.
Cyndi Hutchens

This thread: