THOMAS-L Archives

Archiver > THOMAS > 2003-05 > 1054066153

From: Joani Heflin <>
Subject: [THOMAS] C A T H E R I N E "KATE" GARRETT THOMAS
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 13:09:13 -0700 (PDT)

I am looking for any information on Catherine "Kate"
Garrett Thomas. I was told a while back that she was
illegitimate, but I don't remember from which source.
I do know that she married a Mr. Henry Thompson. Henry
was born in 1867 in Mt. Gilead, NC, and died May, 23,
1934, probably in Montgomery Co., NC. I have been to
the courthouse in Montgomery Co. and could find no
trace of Catherine. Catherine and Henry had a son by
the name of George Henry Thompson. If there is anybody
who could help me locate any information or can give
me any information pertaining to Catherine, I would
really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Joani Heflin