TESKE-L Archives

Archiver > TESKE > 2009-07 > 1246501012

From: ,
Subject: Re: [TESKE] Christian Teske, born Jan 3, 1865, in Bessarabia
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 02:16:52 -0000

Author: diannemalone
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I can't help but wonder if I have a coincidence in name or if there might be a connection. My gr gr grandfather was Christian Taskey (Taska in one document) born about 1816 in "Prussia." I know nothing of his birth town or parents. I do know of his life after he immigrated to the US, where he had 6 children--coincidentally one of his children, my gr grandfather was a Christian, actually "John Christian" and one of his grandchildren was named August....

Important Note: