TATUM-L Archives

Archiver > TATUM > 2011-12 > 1323034071

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [TATUM] J.C. TATUM
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 21:27:51 -0000

Author: SparklerGrrl
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.tatum/692.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I tried to contact the state library where he was from, all they had were records of a preacher that wasn't him. It's going to make it difficult to track since after he ran away from his uncle's no one seems to know where he went before he met Maude. I heard, I don't remember if it was from you or one of your sisters, that his name was JC until he enlisted. They said his name couldn't be letters so he had to change it to Jack C. That's all I've been able to find thus far.

Important Note: