TATLOCK-L Archives

Archiver > TATLOCK > 2010-03 > 1267615298

From: ,
Subject: Re: [TATLOCK] Tatlock Family Tree UK
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:21:38 -0000

Author: dizzydoodes
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.tatlock/20.12.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Maggie,

I found this info on the Family search could this be your James Tatlock. Christening 14 Feb 1817 Ringley Lancashire England, Parents Richard Tatlock & Alice. I did a worldwide search 1814-1818 & that was the only one that came up. I then did 1812-1816 & this one came up. Birth 03 Mar 1812, Christening 17 May 1812 St Peter Liverpool Lancashire, parents John Tatlock & Mary Smith.

Best Wishes,

Carolyn

Important Note: