TANKERSLEY-L Archives

Archiver > TANKERSLEY > 2009-11 > 1257768724

From: ,
Subject: [TANKERSLEY] TANKERSLEY Beatrice BYRON 1907-1994
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 12:12:04 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: TANKERSLEY
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.tankersley/420/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

TANKERSLEY Beatrice BYRON 1907-1994

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 209,323 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: