Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2012-03 > 1333120317

From: "Geraldine McKeown" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] SCOTCH-IRISH Digest, Vol 7, Issue 84
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:11:57 -0400

Thanks to everyone for all of your helpful responses to my questions about
traveling to Belfast. We have only 3 days there and the tips about getting
around in the city will be invaluable! It is good to know that we can book
our Titanic tickets because I was planning on visiting there too.We do have
a car and since our ancestors were Presbyterian farmers, we were thinking of
spending evenings driving to the areas where our research has found that
McKeown's lived. My husband has driven in Ireland before and doesn't mind it
except for the Rotary in Dublin which is pretty scary!
Geraldine McKeown