Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2012-02 > 1328897211

From: D H <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] 17th century Ulster records for Individuals on, Montgomery,Hamilton, McDonald plantations
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:06:51 +0000

Hi Chris, yes Alumni goes back to early 1600's. I need to physically look in Trinity College to see if I can find out who "recommended" him for the
job as he was First Rector!!

Thanks for reply.
DH

Re: [S-I] 17th century Ulster records for Individuals on
Montgomery,Hamilton, McDonald plantations

Very welcome!
Have you checked "Alumni Dublienses"? Maybe that's what you meant by Dublin, what's your ancestor's name? I have some photocopied pages of E and M surnames that I found for my line, but I'm not sure if that volume goes back to the 1600s.

Chris

This thread: