Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2012-02 > 1328812074

From: sean roche <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Aberdeen Butteries
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 18:27:54 +0000

It is extremely bad manners to flame posters on any list - all it does is cause arguments.

You saw the title of the post, if you did not want to read it then don't open it - it is that simple !!

If, as I suspect, you are connected to the list in some kind of admin role then I would direct you to where the email came from.

It came from which redirected a post to a list that either doesn't or no longer exists.

It redirected the post to this list .

It appears to me this is an issue that S-I has to resolve internally.

People post on these lists for help and information, not to be treated like naughty schoolchildren.

SEAN