Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2012-01 > 1327785330

Subject: Re: [S-I] Native Irish McLains?
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 21:15:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Dave, thanks so much for this story. We believe every one follows the rules. Yet, as Agnew's book "Merchants of Belfast" makes clear, there was a lot of illegal trading going on with people all over Europe.

I forgot to mention the Templar castles up and down the west coast of Ireland. We know almost nothing about them or the men who lived there.

Black was apparently the Euro-costume for old ladies. The old Greek ladies, the old Italian ladies, old ladies everywhere it seems.

Now it's .... sweats??

Linda Merle