Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2012-01 > 1325536766

From: Lunney Family <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] The Montgomerys of 1718...Ballydrain
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 20:39:26 +0000

Cassandra certainly existed; she is in the Belfast News Letter of
the 1790s.
I am not related in any way to Montgomerys but I have researched a
few of the families to whom they connect, for my work on the
Dictionary of Irish Biography. In that context I am interested in the
Killead Montgomerys because I worked on the Carlisles who were ship
designers and shipowners in Belfast; their mother was a Montgomery.
They really are or were related to everyone; we would need a computer
genealogy program that can do 3D modelling.

Linde

This thread: