Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-12 > 1323986946

Subject: Re: [S-I] thanks for kind comments!
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:09:06 +0000 (UTC)

Amen! They do indeed. My daughter was just telling me a friend bought her a visit with a psychic for her birthday. All her recently deceased relatives came and she got a lecture from her grandfather on upholding family traditions. So I didn't have to give her one <grin>. Such a great dad -- useful even though he's passed on!

Linda Merle