Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-12 > 1323196126

From: "john.hume" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] DNA Made Simple
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 18:28:46 -0000

Hi everyone,
Like Marilyn I to have had by DNA done, and have about 10 37 and three 67
matches. Of those I have only one 67 marker person who is interested in my
line. We think we go back to Ireland/Scotland from around 1600. Finding that
information is very difficult at the moment. But why do people bother having
their DNA taken at great expense and then not doing anything with the
results. I also joined Genes reunites, that is even worst. I've actually
connected with countless people, but do they want anything to do with the
HUME family, no. I'm getting a GUILTY COMPLEX.
Anyone out there with a HUME, please send me a nice Christmas surprise, many
thanks
John Hume in Nottingham