Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-12 > 1322949155

From: "Marilyn Otterson" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] DNA Made Simple
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 16:52:35 -0500

Carolyn, I'm not sure why people have DNA tested if they have not one ounce
of interest in or curiosity about others who might be related within a few
generations. I mean, why even start if there is not any further interest?
I suppose some people may think a "relative" stranger might be interested in
something monetary or other rather than just the exchange of information.
But...c'est la vie. Maybe someday my Armstrong "cousin" will want to know
more about his possible vague relatives in the USA and will decide to
correspond, but until then I'll just have to figure it was not to be.

Thanks,
Marilyn