Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-11 > 1322093416

From: Murray Bell <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Tithe Applotment Books..
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 19:10:16 -0500

DH

Good advice. Checked out some adjoining townlands in Griffiths & 1911 census. Found Bells in both on a adjoining townland-Lower Cordrummans. Can't access Tithe books on line, Will get over to the library next week to check them out.

The Bells in Griffiths and the 1911 census were Church of Ireland. Do you where the nearby C of I churches were?

thanks, murray