Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-08 > 1314489207

From: Dave Hall <>
Subject: [S-I] Re information in "three-lives" leases
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 00:53:27 +0100

Would Mr James A Smyth, Essex, Essex Co, Ont, Canada be one of yours?

There is a letter written 03-11-1902 by Liza Smyth, Co Tyrone to James A Smyth, Ontario on line!

and a telegram;

[Stamped]
PURVEYORS BY APPOINTMENT TO HIS GRACE THE DUKE OF*ABERCORN*, GOVERNOR OF NORTHERN, IRELAND

[Telegram]
To Mr J [A?] Smyth Feby [February?] 2 1928

Dear Mr Smyth
Further to our conversation we shall be pleased if you can run down on Sunday evg [evening?] to
the Park at say 5pm. [To get?] full benefit of wireless, church&c. - You would require to stay till 9.30 pm. If
you cant come at 5oc [oâ??clock?] come direct to the Pres Ch [Presbyterian church?] at 6pm
WRA

<http://ied.dippam.ac.uk/records/50810>;

This thread: