Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-08 > 1312306148

Subject: Re: [S-I] $50 Coupon Towards testing DNA at 23andme
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:29:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Boyd, it's a free coupon worth $50 that goes towards paying for your testing, if you submit it in the next week.

Linda

Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2011 12:42:04 PM

Is it free, Linda?

If so, send me the coupon please.

After all my scepticism recently, I ought to give it a go and see what turns
up.

Boyd Gray

http://familytrees.genopro.com/boydgray26/Boyd/default.htm

http://www.westulstergenealogy.com/