Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-06 > 1307819767

From: "S. B. Mason" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Ulster Genealogy Summer/Autumn School
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 12:16:07 -0700

Boyd,

I'm so pleased to know that I'll be seeing you again. Our visit was a
highlight of my 2008 trip. I wasn't sure if we'd be able to get
together this time since I won't have a car and driver (my daughter).
The complete programme is at the website. It looks informative and
enjoyable. One of the things I particularly liked about it is that
it's including Donegal.

And regarding your tip: last time you told me to bring my wellies
which I informed you I didn't have, being a desert dweller (Arizona).
Definitely will be bringing my little pink umbrella again.

Sara

> Hi Sara,
>
> I will be hosting at the Monreagh Hertitage Centre on Friday, 14th.
> Hope to
> see you there.
>
> I may attend some of the sessions in the Silver Birches but I am not
> sure
> exactly what they are doing and when.
>
> Getting a coach from Dublin Airport to Omagh is easy. Here is the
> link:
> http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=164
>
> Best tip? Bring an umbrella.
>
> Boyd Gray