Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-06 > 1307750550

From: "S. B. Mason" <>
Subject: [S-I] Ulster Genealogy Summer/Autumn School
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:02:30 -0700

Back in January we had some discussion about the Ulster Genealogy
Summer School. At the time I was considering attending and several
people requested a report. Well, the report is that I'm NOT going but
I AM going to the Autumn School in Omagh depending on my husband's
health. Right now it's looking promising.

Anyone else thinking of going? I'm using my frequent flyer miles on
Delta so have to fly to Dublin then take the bus to Omagh. Has anyone
done that? I appreciate any suggestions, tips, ideas, etc.

This thread: