Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-06 > 1307750550

From: "S. B. Mason" <>
Subject: [S-I] Ulster Genealogy Summer/Autumn School
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:02:30 -0700

Back in January we had some discussion about the Ulster Genealogy
Summer School. At the time I was considering attending and several
people requested a report. Well, the report is that I'm NOT going but
I AM going to the Autumn School in Omagh depending on my husband's
health. Right now it's looking promising.

http://www.ancestryireland.com/autumnschool/

Anyone else thinking of going? I'm using my frequent flyer miles on
Delta so have to fly to Dublin then take the bus to Omagh. Has anyone
done that? I appreciate any suggestions, tips, ideas, etc.

Sara

This thread: