Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-04 > 1302334652

From: Robert Forrest <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Ancient Scots/Irish ties and info
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 07:37:32 +0000

I can't see what your problem is - the list is called Scotch-Irish Listso the discussion centres around Ulster Genealogy. There are otherlists for discussing different regions & there are a myriad of differentlists on Rootsweb and these are easily accessible. This one does exactly
what it says on the tin 'Scots-Irish genealogy'. The administrator does
a wonderful job and is an expert her field so I hope she doesn't go
anywhere! Rather she deserves our praise and thanks for her commitment
and dedication for keeping this an active and dynamic list where we can
all learn to 'do' Scots-Irish genealogy!!

Bob