Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-03 > 1301589281

From: "David C Abernathy" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Indexes to Irish Passenger lists fromCentre for Migration Studies, Omagh, Co. Tyrone
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:34:41 -0700

Linda,
Thank you for the very well written answer to my question.
I will check out the links provided.

You have always provide good valid information and methods.

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Email disclaimers
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.
http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com
== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus  ==