Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-03 > 1299801569

From: "Sarah" <>
Subject: [S-I] Have 2 of these books
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:59:57 -0600

Hi Linda,
Before we went to NI in 2005 I ordered two books by Donna Fletcher Crow......The "Banks of The Boyne ".............and "The Fields of Bannockburn" I didnt get thru them before we went and
now with all this information will get into them and see what they can tell us. Both seem like wonderful historical books. One has 818 pgs. the other 702......I'd love a few snow days to bury myself in them and clean all the information. I have always loved the historical novels and biographys too.
Will see what they contain.
May try to get something from the LDS library too.
Thanks to all you for the interesting information.
Sarah

This thread: