Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-01 > 1296062434

Subject: Re: [S-I] Where to stay in Belfast
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:20:34 EST

Sounds like a great time!

I think it's so important to bring aboard local historians and guides on
tour. They add so much to the experience! Derry has grown up a bit since
you were there last! You would be amazed at how much has changed and with no
watch towers around any longer. Such a different feel. When I was there
after all had been changed I just wept at the progress they had made.

It is also important to have a small group, especially with genealogy as
you get so much further and really bond with others on tour.

I'm happy to say thing have changed a bit in the North!

Fuchsia hedges abound... but you must be there in summer or late summer to
see them! If you are there in spring you have to trade the Fuchsia for Blue
Bells! Not a bad trade at all!

Ginger

In a message dated 1/26/2011 8:56:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,