Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2011-01 > 1295917566

Subject: Re: [S-I] Ulster Genealogy Summer School
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:06:06 EST

Sorry for the mistake, Colin. I think this is the first time that it has
been accredited. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this as well. I do agree
with you Colin. A lot of what they are teaching is lacking if you are
experienced enough of a researcher. I also offer tours that are hands on
research, allowing the participant hands on, one on one time with visits to
repositories, access to lecturers and local historians, who sometimes get you
much further than any library or research might just by being the local
authority on a subject.

I will have three such tours this year along with a McCain Clan tour and a
few garden tours that will be assisting in historically restoring some
gardens as well as hands on learning in the garden.

You might tie in your summer school with one of our tours if time is
afforded. I do think they are doing a small tour as well in conjunction with the
summer school.

Best regards,
Ginger

Ginger Aarons- Garrison, CTC, Director
Time Travel
P.O. Box 4427
Wilsonville, OR 97070
503-454-0897
tollfree and fax 877-787-7807
cell 503-421-0029
_www.timetraveltours.com_ (http://www.timetraveltours.com/)
MEMBERS OF : ASTA, ICTA, CLIA, ROTARY, GWA

In a message dated 1/24/2011 4:59:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,