Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-11 > 1291128532

From: Cindy <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Some Tools -SCOTCH-IRISH Digest -
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:48:52 -0600

Linda,

The 'Weardale' search... was it on this S-I list where I saw a link/info
that provided a list of some of the ancient discontinued town names of
England?? Sort of recently? If not, I'll rack my brain to think of
just where I saw that info.

BTW, many people say it, but I need to say this too - I just love your
conversational way of feeding us wonderful tidbits of current and
ancient S-I knowledge. It's like we're sitting around the dining table
after a wonderful family meal, drinking coffee and chewing over
everything from a to z! Thank you! I am sure you give S-I 'talks' and
I would love to attend one, if possible, sometime. Do you go about and
do that, Linda?

Thanks for all you do.

Cindy