Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-05 > 1275159142

From: David Young <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Owning Land
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 11:52:22 -0700

What is the basis for your theory that the land was purchased when
your POI [person of interest] was in Ireland? What township and what
district was the land in?

Where in Ireland was your POI?

I seriously doubt a "normal" person in Ireland could purchase land in
Canada in abstentia. However, the land barons [literally] in Ireland
probably could have purchased or been given large tracts that they
would then sell off.

--
David N Young
San Diego, CA