Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-05 > 1273222235

From: "sharzy16" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] John's Irish Trip
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:50:35 +0100

I agree Linda, the roundabouts are ridiculously common over here..not to
mention 'mini' roundabouts which you will find on side roads at the end of
many streets!
Rule of thumb is always give way to traffic approaching from the right on
any roundabout and don't worry if there's honking of horns behind you from
impatient people. Take your time, gather your thoughts and off you go...to
the next one!! lol.. Better to be 10 minutes late in this life than 30years
too early in the next!

Hope you have a great time and as I said in a previous email if you require
any help or information don't hesitate to contact me.

All the best
Sharon
Belfast born and bred :-))