Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-05 > 1273177648

From: "Sarah" <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Fwd: Presbyterian Historical Society of Ireland to beclosed for a while
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:27:28 -0500

Hey John,
I agree with Linda. We had almost the same trip......We started in Belfast
and went up on the coastal Road.........It was beautiful and around the
Causeway , ate at Bushmills and down thru the middle of the country back to
Belfast..Isnt far but loved scenery...In Dublin we went from Belfast on
train spent the night and a day of sightseeing, Dublin Castle, Book of
Kells, etc. then back to Belfast on the commuter train..........saved
driving in Dublin.
In 2008 we drove but didnt run into the new toll road we just heard
about......the round-abouts are fun. only 5-6 lanes to watch out
for......and I thought Houston and Austin traffic was dangerous.
Have fun
Sarah -----