Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-04 > 1272491252

Subject: Re: [S-I] Mitchell, Scotch/Irish New York to Michigan
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:47:32 EDT

Linda,

Can you tell me if the Ellis or Quinn family names are Scotch-Irish? If so,
where in Ireland do they show up?

Bonnie O'Neil

In a message dated 3/9/2010 3:27:10 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
writes:

Hi Bill, I haven't googled recently so I can't tell you what there is on
line for the RP church in Wilkinsburg.

The RP Seminary library is just up the road apiece. I don't know what they
got either since when I visited
there last I hadn't revisited the will of my ancestor (collected by mother
and sister) and as a result of a lot
of learning, realized that the witness to the will was now known to me. I
guess I should go back.

Linda