Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-03 > 1269978360

Subject: Re: [S-I] Migration of 1718 group from Casco Bay to Northampton Co., PA
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:52:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Diane, you would find out if there were Boyds by checking in the previously mentioned book. I don't have it! Of course you might check the genweb county webpage and see if you can determine if there were early Boyds living there too.

http://northampton.pa-roots.com/

There were definitely Boyds in the Casco Bay area. I got a book on Boyds in western PA. If y ou provide more information I can see if the family is in this book.

Good luck!

Linda Merle