Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-03 > 1268019617

Subject: Re: [S-I] Okay Bit-Map People!!
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 03:40:17 +0000 (UTC)

I like the red hand but it too is more appropriate for Ulster than America. It sometimes offends people
who think it means we're Loyalists, who are more clever than we are with graphics.

I have also noticed that it is hard to find symbols representing the Scotch irish ....maybe we need to
invent one (or find a Loyalist who will design one for us). I definitely need a Loyalist since I don't do
well with graphics software. My clothes don't match most of the time either.....

We have been called the people with no name. Apparently we are also the people with no symbol.

Linda Merle