Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-02 > 1266809181

Subject: Re: [S-I] Zotero Group created
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 03:26:21 +0000 (UTC)

Congrats -- hopefully it gets easier or it could be as awful as manually creating footnotes and bibliographies, though it is hard to imagine much more awful.....I got a book with a thousand footnotes and man, is it awful to try to work into shape. Once Word made all the footnotes number 1. Now that was a bad day...... Oh, and then you redo the chapter and the Ibids get screwed up. I decided to never use ibids. I think it is Latin for "Lost Reference" <grin>.

I tried to yank metadata out of a PDF file, had to download two more plugins (automatically -- it was easy) and then it said the document didn't have info embedded in it. Oh Well! A history of the Sewickly Presbyterian church that I found.....

http://www.archive.org/stream/cu31924029488735/cu31924029488735_djvu.txt .

Linda Merle