Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 2010-02 > 1266806805

From: Nancy Elder Petersen <>
Subject: Re: [S-I] Zotero Group created
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:46:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ann,
I'm certainly into the experimental stages of Zotero now!
I see the Hanna book which Linda posted, clicked through to URL
and clicked "Read the book". Searched ELDER and found several
references, which I have seen before, so I'm not in trouble, just
experimenting. Tried saving the link, first clicking on Bookshelf,
but the Bookshelf menu item isn't in bold print, and doesn't work
for me yet. I made a "clip" and that gave me a link that works
on my browser as usual, and I can save it to a word processor, etc.
posting clip
as
http://books.google.com/books?id=KHeAAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA380&img=1&zoom=3&hl=en&sig=ACfU3U0QteHZv-zyJjslpD0WxllshXSVYw&ci=191%2C618%2C787%2C109&edge=0

Will try quitting the browser, and starting up again, since I have added
some profiles and settings, and my photo, so maybe Zotero needs to
think about all that. It's all very interesting to this old retired
Librarian! I love to use the OCLC library database, and I certainly
love Google Books!

Nancy Elder Petersen
Volunteer Host, ELDER DNA project
http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Elder